Over the past sixteen months that #BYOTchat has been in existence, one the coolest things that has happened is that the chat has evolved to more education-centric than tool-centric. This week, we open our umbrellas even further and encourage all educators to join us to discuss developing your personal branding as an educator.
- What is personal branding?
- Do teachers need to be concerned about their brand?
- What is the difference between brand and reputation?
- What does your brand stand for?
- Steps to take in establishing your personal brand.
Please join us on Thursday, May 9 at 9 pm EDT to discuss personal branding among educators.
- “5 Tips To Build Your Personal Brand With Social Media” by Jeff Bullas
- “Brand You” by George Couros
- “The Difference Between Marketing and Branding” by James Heaton
- “Education & Marketing: The Teacher as a Brand” by Vincent S. Du Beau
- “How to Create in 9 Steps Your Personal Branding Strategy” by Gianluigi Cuccureddu
- “The Importance Of Branding Your Classroom” by Terry Heick
- “Is this good enough?” by George Couros
- “Online Branding For Teachers” by Sarah Fudin
- “Personal Brand” by Amanda M Benson
- “Personal Branding Overview” (video) by Lida Citroen
- “Personal Branding: Why It Matters For Teachers” by Donald Lipham
- “Preparing for disintermediation” Building your educational brand and bag of evidence” by Jason Renshaw
- “Teacher Branding 101 – What’s Your Brand” by Franchesca Warren